Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Two new patterns available!!

Exciting news - I have two new patterns available in my Craftsy store and to celebrate all my patterns will be marked down for two weeks. The two new releases are "I Spy a Charm", which you can read about here, and "Wonky Pods', which you can read about here.


"I Spy a Charm" makes a fantastic I Spy quilt for a kid's bed, the introductory price is $4.50, this will normally retail for $6, so that's a saving of 25%!!


"Wonky Pods" is a multi-size pattern, with generous amounts of negative space that's just crying out for some FMQ practice!  This pattern is perfect for those who love the look of floating blocks but don't want to do all the thinking involved in working it all out.   "Wonky Pods" will normally retail for $8 but is on sale for the next two weeks for $6, so snap it up fast and you'll save yourself 25%!

And just so she doesn't feel left out, "On Nanny's Lap" is also on sale for two weeks!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...