Wednesday 21 August 2013

A WIP and a Sneak peak

My brown bag doll's quilt currently looks like this:


I am busy getting ready for the Fugly Fabric Party, I've been organising my stash so I can see what is surplus to requirements and where my gaps are - I'm hoping to arrange a swap (or two, or three).  The fabric I'm offering isn't necessarily ugly, it's just surplus to requirements.  Did you know that not only is it about fabric, but there will also be a link party for unwanted WIPs (hosted by quokkaquilts).

Here's a sneak peak of some fabric (there'll be more) I'm going to offer up for a swap ...


Also, I'm having a cull in my vintage bed linen stash (I'm never going to get through all those sheets) ...


Not only that, but I have some granny squares that are surplus to requirements ...

So if you have something for which "You've lost that lovin' feeling", why not join in?

Linking up to: 
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

8 comments:

  1. There are a couple of fabrics there that are decidedly not 'fugly'! Is that some DS I spy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is, I snapped it up on sale from Spotlight last year, and because it was on special ... I have quite a bit of it.

      Delete
  2. Your brown bag doll's quilt is coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the doll quilt. You inspired me last week to start my own, and I have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am jealous of your vintage sheets! I love the brown bag doll quilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pop back in a couple of days time, I've got quite a few vintage sheet FQs that I'm willing to swap for something more modern - you never know, you may have something to fill a gap in my stash.

      Delete
  5. These muted tones are really quite lovely ;) About to do a bit of postage-stamping myself and I love how that little doll quilt came together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...