Yay for good ideas like Fugly / Lost the Love! I'm hoping to arrange a swap, or a few swaps - I have a range of things on offer, so take a look through and see if anything takes your fancy and whether you have anything that might help me fill some gaps in my stash. I need/want stash builders/blenders or prints in:
- Purple / lilac
- Grey / beige
- Yellow / orange;
- or anything Kate & Birdie for Moda.
Item A. DS Quilts for Fabric Traditions -
Item B. Florist Shop - I've got
Item C. Brown dot - cream dot on brown fabric - I've got
Item D.- Infinity Flowers (from Spotlight) - I've got TWO FQs available
Item E - Sarah Feilke, On the Pond / Down River Plaid Pink - I've got ONE FQ available.
Item F - Yellow Floral Vintage sheet, I've got
Item G - Pink/orange Floral Vintage sheet - I've got
Item H - Purple/Blue Floral Vintage sheet - I've got
Item I - Dusky rose/mustard Floral Vintage sheet - I've got
Item J - Blue/mint Floral Vintage sheet - I've got
Item K - Lilac Yarn (Wool/Soya Blend) - I've got quite a few balls, easily 10 if you want them. At least 10 of them (if not all) are from the same dye lot.
Item L - Excess Granny Squares - excess granny squares I have left over from Ruby's quilt, check out this Flickr set for which ones are up for grabs -
These have been swapped - they're on their way to a new home.
- My followers get priority - so follow me on BlogLovin' if you really want something!
- I'm not looking for vintage sheets - I have too many already! I'm looking for modern fabric.
- Just because I'm offering a FQ, doesn't mean I expect a FQ in return - got a few decent sized scraps? Great, make me an offer!
- I'm in New Zealand so my FQs are metric - they will measure at least 50cm x 50cm (probably cut a bit wonky but generously)
- To keep shipping costs down, it would be good (but not essential) if a few went to each recipient
- My dream swap would be Kate & Birdie Winters Lane