Tuesday 23 August 2011

What a week

We've had rather a nasty week in our household.  Poor Ruby picked up a stomach bug from somewhere, I'd love to say it was just a 24 hour bug and she was a box of birds after 24 hours but unfortuntately not.  The only way you could call it a 24 hour bug would be because she would come right for 24 hours and then it would all start up again.  It's been over 48 hours since she last vomitted, so I'm hoping she's on the mend and we can get back to normal.  My mum caught it, then my husband.  So far I've escaped but knowing my luck I'll get it late next week when I'm planning on jumping on a plane and heading off to Welly wood for a girl's weekend away - we're going to the Wearable Arts Awards.

In brighter news, my mum bought a lovely piece of vintage linen with her when she came up.  What do you think of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...